Enchanted Times #3 is now available in the Etsy store!
Highlights of this issue include:
- Always pay the piper – the Pied Piper of Hamelin’s ‘confession’
- Fast-As-You-Can Weight Loss Plan gingerbread recipe & advertisement feature
- An open letter from the Magical Objects Restoration Society, forwarded by Onyx Mail Services
- Hansel & Gretel in cross stitch (pattern adapted from illustration by Charles Robinson)
- Just Desserts – a melange of the Gingerbread Man and Hansel & Gretel stories
- He said, she said – witness statements from those involved in the recent Red Riding Hood scandal, sourced by guest reporter Penelope Harris
- ‘The millet reached the sky’ – a counted thread embroidery pattern adapted from a Jugoslav fairy tale illustration
- The Mirror book review supplement: a reflection of contemporary literature in the fairy tale genre
As previously revealed, Enchanted Times is also pleased to offer an exclusive promotional pack of magic beans from BeansTalk Ltd, one of this issue’s proud sponsors – one pack free with every issue, while stocks last! Each pack includes a voucher for the Rumpelstiltskin Registry of Re-Identification following research (conducted by the EPA*) which has indicated best results for bean-growers going by the name of ‘Jack’.