Catch up on the latest news stories from the enchanted realms – Enchanted Times #2 is now available! What’s that on the front cover? It’s a sample of nettle yarn (pre-enchanted, of course!) to accompany the free patch-weaving loom postcard bound within the centre pages. A second postcard also offers you the opportunity to claim an additional free gift, direct from the Enchantment Protection Agency!
Inside, you will also find:
- Cover story: the big bad wolf and YOU
- Cover-story: judging a book by its cover (how fairy tale archetypes have changed since once upon a time)
- Feature story: The Ugliest Duckling
- Exclusive interview: Cinderella Sweeping, Cinderella’s Weeping
- Piecework: Splinter – the first part of an ongoing serial, also available online
- Letters to the Editor
- Small ads
- Reviews: The Mirror – a brand new ET supplement, reflecting contemporary fairy tale literature (plus how to contribute your own review for a future issue)
For additional photos, please see Etsy listings. You will also find story previews from both ET1 & ET2, plus an exclusive DIY printable notebook project at the Enchanted Times blog (work in progress!).