Project Dissimulation Update
When my mum came to visit last week, she brought with her a sheet of Chinese ‘lovebird’ stamps cut from a bubble envelope, which they had clearly very nearly covered.
She had found them when sorting through some of my dad’s effects, and was happy to donate them to Project Dissimulation - it seemed about as fitting as could be!
Today, I discovered they were perfectly sized for upcycling as badges, so that was indeed their destiny. I feel like I have made hundreds of badges for the Project so far (although it is possibly not quite so many), but these particular ones definitely hold a special kind of piquancy for me, and I will definitely be keeping one for myself, as well as sending one each home for my mum & sister.charity, re-purposed crafts